These terms and conditions relate to the purchase of workshops:
1. Morning workshops will run from 9am until 12 noon and afternoon workshops from 1pm until 4pm.
2. You will need to bring along a printed copy of your order, you will not receive this through the post.
3. You will need a valid Market Place ticket for the day of the Workshop.
4. You will need to meet at the NYE reception of the Nottingham Conference Centre 15 minutes prior to the workshop start time.
5. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel your workshop you will receive a full refund. We are not liable for any other losses incurred.
6. Refunds for Workshops can be given up to 30 days before NYE (subject to an administration fee of £10 per Class). Less than 30 days prior to NYE no refunds will be made unless we are able to resell the ticket (this will be subject to a £10 administration fee).
7. Tickets are non-transferable and are not to be resold.
8. Unfortunately our workshops are not suitable for children. No children of any age will be admitted to our workshops.
9. Ensure that you bring with you any materials and complete any homework as required.